Monday, March 9, 2009

Excited!!!

Last Friday, I went to sg.wang with my classmates. We went Greenbox for singing and also shop for our stuff. We will so enjoy seem like we already pass for our exam. LOL.. Suddenly, we saw our another friend pass by our side. She go sg.wang alone. What a brave girl seem she is so tiny and little bit short. Haha... What make us surprise is she some more plan to sing "K" alone. We sit for one hour bus for going back home. That stupid bus driver make us feel so angry by turning around and around. Kanasai betul..
I get my result on last Saturday. I fail for my FOA paper. Anyway, I quite satisfied with my result. I fail for my FOA paper b'cos I know that I did not put enough effort in it. I will resit it this sem and I will put much more effort in this subject. This time I will make sure that I PASS it.

No comments:

Post a Comment