Friday, April 3, 2009
Incident During Working Time
I worked for the Desigual company quite a time already. Many funny things happen during my working time. First of all, quite a lots of people don't know how to pronounce ''DESIGUAL". They pronounce it as "dai sai gua'' in Cantonese. It mean a big watermelon in Chinese. My manager and I laugh out loud. Second, I don't know what customer really thinking. They suppose wear size L but they can told me that they were wearing size S. It is so much of the difference between size L and S. Besides that, still got something that make me feel so angry. My manager don't know everything when we ask him question. Today he said he want go break with me. Luckily I manage found a way to reject him. B'cos I feel that i din't have any topic to talk to him some more he is quite smelly cause of the cigarette. My another friend who was very brave told him so straight forward that 'do you know you are very smelly'. So, F _ _ _ _ _ _ _, can you please stop smoking forever. Actually is a MUST not please only. HAHAHHA...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment