Today was the first day I start my tutorial class. What make me shock on today class was that our class assignment group have a big changes. I'm not sure that this type of changes consider as a good or bad changes. Anyway, I hope that every group members can cooperate well within their own group members.
The second news that I wanted to share was I went to ate sushi with Tze Cui, Shen Lee and Tracy at Sushi King, KlCC. It is very cheap because of their member promotion. It's cost RM2 for a plate only no matter what colour of plate that taken by you. In the other hand, our birthday girl on 13 oct also went to ate sushi at Sushi King, Tesco, Klang if I not mistaken. Back to my topic first, the good news that I want to share was when we ate at Sushi King, KlCC, the total of plate of sushi that ate by us was 31 then we don't know how the crew counted was only 27 plates. We can consider very lucky because ate extra 4 plates free. yeah.... so lucky man...
No comments:
Post a Comment