a full pail of my clothes and also my bed sheet
Monday, November 16, 2009
already 4 days
I already didn't wash my clothes for 4 days. Suppose to say it is still ok because it's still haven reach one week but then I need to wash together with my bed sheet. Know why?? I also don't know suppose to thanks or to blame the stupid cat. Yesterday when I reached my home early in the morning, I saw the cat was lying on my roommate bed. Luckily was not on my bed sheet if not I sure will shout out loud but that stupid cat definitely will step on my bed sheet before lying on my roommate bed. haih... So I need to wash lots of clothes and also my bed sheet on today but the weather like not allow me to wash its. 6am woke up to washed also not use because it was cloudy since 6am until now. haih again...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment