Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Busy Offday

Purposely off on Wednesday because need to accompany Lee Wei to redo her passport but she cancel it at the last minutes. So, went to Sg.Wang with Tze Cui. Reached there at 1.15pm. Ate our lunch at Mac'D. Then, she starting to hunt for her CNY clothes. After finished shop at Sg.Wang around 3.30pm, we went to KLCC because I also promised Lee Wei that I will accompany she went to Aquaria, KLCC since she wanted me to go with her. haha....but the ending is we went to ate at Madam Kwan restaurant at level 4, KLCC. ohya... Tze Cui was going back with Tracy since she don't want to join us. Tze Cui and me had a walked form Pavilion until KLCC. It is a 15minutes distance. haha... I ate nasi bonjari with Lee Wei while Chai Yen brother ate char keow teaw. The total cost that we ate at there was RM70++. I even give my precious RM0.05 as a tips to that waitress. oohhh...how good am I??hahah...

I think my weight will gain 1kg after eating this nasi bonjari...^^

Ah Whey wallet almost damaged so we went Isetan to hunt for her wallet and the ending was she and me bought the same handbag but with different colours only. lolz.... So, she didn't get to buy her new wallet because already out of her budget since the wallet that she wanted cost her RM200++. This handbag cost us nearly RM100.

Next station that we went was Jusco, Wangsa Maju because Ah Whey wanted to redeem her Jcard points. Chai Yen brother bought three pieces of clothes with the same design but again different colour only. It is because he said very cheap only since the price was RM15 per one t-shirt. Ah Whey and me "kena bom" when Ah Whey asked him what colour that he wanted to bought and yet he said bought all of the colours. haha... We went home after bought Chai Yen brother sling bag.

Really felt tired when I reached my home at around 10pm. I always donate my precious time to my dear friend when I was off day. huh... So the conclusion is that it is very hard to get a good friend like me so you guys must appreciate me from the bottom of your's heart...haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment