Monday, December 21, 2009
exam??
I just read two blogs wrote by my friends. Both of them also mention about they no mood to study since our final is just around the corner. This is so different with me because I already said it to myself that I will only start my revision on January since now we must totally support YES campaign which is our year end sale. hahaha... Currently waiting further markdown for all my favourite brands. hehehee... So, I will only concentrate on my revision after the end of the YES campaign. I need to say sorry and thanks to miss Gun Shen Lee because I now using her laptop to write my blog without inform her first. Going to sleep now. Later need to wake up more early cause working morning shift tomorrow then will go see Jay at Pavilion. So, good night to all my dearest my friend ya.. Love you all from the bottom of my heart. muahahah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment