Wednesday, December 9, 2009

money not enough use

why money always not enough use??? feeling headache now... my salary consider quite high as a part-timer but there are a lots of things waiting me to buy and pay... this month more worst... actually is enough for me but I terexclude my resit bill money so when add it in then my account become worst... paid rental bout rm170, hp expenses-rm25, broadband bout rm50 but this month I haven't pay- hope the limit not yet end, straighten hair-rm100, Christmas present-rm50,resit bill-rm160 (stupid college increase their resit bill money)... I haven't include my Nike shoes budget, my mng sales budget, my saving for going trip when cny... Think so I need to eat bread everyday for saving $$$$$$$$$.... haha... money is so hard to earn yet so easy to finish... haih... cny is coming, so need to save money for shopping also... money money money.... hope this night can dream bout TOTO, if not magnum also not bad la.. LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment