Thursday, December 16, 2010

event on 9th december

It is a bit late for me to post it now but I think it is something new that I need to share it with my dearest friends. Went to work as a dresser at Bangsar Village I with Sze Hui. Was a good experience for me because this is the first time working with models. There were some friendly models which you are relax and enjoy working with them while there were some models which is insane enough which you feel you want to kick their butt when you working with them. The payment for this type of part-timer job is good enough. Why will I say so?? because I get to earn rm80 for only working around 4 hours and also getting rm100 cash voucher for me to shop at their boutique. lol... The boutique name is "Peacocks" which is from London.

No comments:

Post a Comment