Friday, March 2, 2012

e-commerce

I strongly understand that nowadays e-commerce has grown into a huge industry with US online retail which able to generate high revenues but that is US....

Lets say about Malaysia, certain of my friends are also using e-commerce concept for selling their goods. I admit that it is very convenient for those who using internet on daily basic for private or even business use. For seller, din't they receive any complaints after customer receive their own stock?? We doesn't know but I trust that this problem does exist. Problems such as the receive goods is different from the actual, quality is not that good as been thought or even more serious is there may be certain damage for the goods.

According to my current experience, those e-commerce biz only involve selling lower or middle end products and goods. There is still no high end brands launching their e-commerce for current Malaysia market yet. May I know why?? or we already have our clear answer???or still no answer for it??

For my opinion, consumers might scare that they spend their hard earning money to buy expensive goods (branded goods) but did not take a view first so this might cause them lost their confident to purchase it. For an example, using about rm300 to buy just a top. Lets say for certain big companies, they might afraid that if they using this e-commerce to run their biz, it might be lower down their company image or brand name as Malaysia market (what I mean here is retail-line).

The most successful as for my own opinion for big industry is online leisure travel booking such as air-asia as well known by public. It is also because they offer a lower cost to fulfill citizens dream that want to travel to other places with flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment