Sunday, June 24, 2012

the memorable Friday- 22/6/2012

First incident happen: - walked until XX office to send document then the person in charge said the XX document need your company chop so they can't accepted it and required us to amend it. Is ok, just a short walking distance nia so it doesn't a big deal for me to walked there again.

Second incident happen:- luckily got a car to went to the XX office again. no need to walk, save energy...muahahah...after sending the document, went to Bangsar to have our lunch. It is a traditional Indian food that eat with banana leaf and served with "kuah curry" or "daul" which we normal eat with "roti canai".
That was my first time to tried it and I don't know how to symbolic my taste. For me, it is a bit weird to eat with the curry but overall can said tasty and I can confirmed it was a good try that never been.


Third incident happen:- booked a badminton court at 7pm (supposed to book at 8pm but the court there had been fully booked so no choice even though I been scolded) lol...we depart from office 6pm hopefully can reached before 7pm and who know the traffic was so jam so at last we reached there almost 8pm. Booked 7pm reached 8pm. So, our badminton court upgrade from normal court which cost RM25 to vip court which cost RM45. yeng mou??

but the bad case happen
 I seem like a coach giving briefing but actually my right leg was just sprain. it was so painful and my tears almost drop
dismiss?? lol....

Fourth incident happen:- after my leg was sprain, I just sit aside to watched they play.a bit sad actually cause I can't join to played anymore.and the sad thing is I just played for ONLY 20 minutes...arghhh...durian as dinner after badminton. still so enthusiastic for durian even though my leg was sprain...and I walked like the OKU people...lol...but enjoy the smell and taste of the durian since the last time I ate durian is one year ago..

No comments:

Post a Comment