I don't know until when I can withstand the everything. I does not expect you can help me but at least you let me know if you can't help me.
sense of direction- no
willpower- no
job scope- no
I don't know why I work for but at least I know I work for money. That's the reality I facing now.
when?? how come I don't know?? why no one tell me on this??
but actually he know.. he know the everything but I just act like my fault.
being scold? yes, if I really did something wrong but if not?? could I just admit or deny or I should fight back? got no idea on it.
my mum mind is you should work, work harder, why go on leisure??
and me was like, mum, can't I just go for one day trip since I have been work harder nowadays until can't breathe??
stress, I really feel the stress now...
Focus keep focus I won't ask for the help start now I know I am able to solve the problem unless I can't solve it then I will go for the help.
No comments:
Post a Comment