Tuesday, June 9, 2009
C2pid metrobus
Yesterday I went to work by bus as usual. When reached puduraya, that stupid fella told us that they didn't went to Bukit Bintang and ask us to get off from the bus. So I had to wait for another bus and this cause me late to work and also wasting my another RM1. A few of my friends also try it before so now can say is my turn. ish... C2pid... But my question is how can they be so rude to get us off from their bus yet we pay money to buy the bus ticket.??? They really not responsible at all. If that fella told me earlier that they didn't go until Bukit Bintang there then I will wait for another bus and will not sit the bus. haih.. I damn angry with her. Will remember her kanasai face. Don't let me see her face if not I will feel like whack her until she become shorter and shorter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment