Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Genting and little bit flashback

My friends going to Genting this Saturday. I want follow but I can't because I need to work. haih.. How good if I'm free and can go with them??.. Long time didn't go on a trip with friends. Miss it. What I can do now is wait for another chance to go with them. sigh.. Say until friends, now only I remember that long time we didn't have a gathering since March or December?? I also forgot liao. lol.. I means with secondary school buddies. Can you guys arrange for a gathering?? miss you all le.. Who the one I keep on see her face and keep in touch with after graduated?? Can you guys pls guess??.. Can guess it? Now, let me tell you all. The person is Lee Sze Hui. This happen and I need to say thanks to Florence Lim. I see Sze Hui that often because she come to KL find flo flo.. How sweet they are.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment